Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
- San Diego, California
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Part Time
- Position Type
Why work at Ingenes?
We are the leading Fertility Institute in Mexico and Latin America , with 4 branches in the US and 14 clinics in Mexico, our strong research and innovation focus characterizes us. Our medical team s experience is backed up by numerous international accreditations and certifications, including the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) and the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE). We are an intercultural community of interdisciplinary experts with over 17 years of experience and an unmatched number of success stories (over 50,000 babies in Mexico), looking to provide quality care, we are passionate about the stories of our patients. At Ingenes, our patient s success is our mission.
In addition to an excellent growth opportunity and balanced work-life culture, in an ever-growing community of prominent experts who seek to innovate and bring accessible fertility care to aspiring parents, we offer attractive compensation and benefits, as well as the prestige and promotion of our brand and in-house exposure and promotion.
Who we are:
We are a network of visionaries that aim to inspire and always find a way to make things happen, our mission and values are a reflection of our culture, we believe in providing compassionate and understanding medical care and hospitality while being a support network for people looking to grow or start a family. We are an all-inclusive institute, and our goal is to be there for our patients until the very moment they bring a baby of their own home.
Our mission is to help as many people as possible achieve their dream of parenthood in the least amount of attempts, we communicate with others truthfully and pride ourselves in being resourceful and resolutive, we are passionate about changing people s lives, and we are proud to hold the GPTW (Great Place to Work) certifications and special recognition for our efforts to promote diversity and inclusion
It is essential to be able to make these values your own in order to carry out the tasks involved in this position.
As an OB/GYN with Ingenes, you will have the opportunity to provide quality care to patients, including initial consultation, diagnosis, and preparation for preconception and IVF treatments in accordance with practice guidelines and principles. You will work alongside a team of experts committed to guaranteeing the very best patient care and satisfaction. Constant and excellent communication both with patients and staff at other branches are key.
- Must be a board-certified or board-eligible OB-GYN
- Must be licensed in the state of California, or eligible to acquire a license (the cost of the license would be refundable)
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills: Leading staff and supervising 3-4 PAs
- Entrepreneurial vision, eligibility for partnership available.
- Long-term work relationship preferred.
- Experience and familiarity with private healthcare systems and practices in order to provide the best possible care for their patients
- Basic infertility assessment
- First-trimester OB care
- Working in conjunction with staff from the Mexican clinics to better prepare our patients for their fertility treatment journey
- Guarantee the very best patient care and satisfaction
- Evaluation of laboratory tests and performing of vaginal ultrasounds
- Optimize the patient experience by corresponding and communicating with them (by phone, video calls, e-mail)
- Train, work alongside, and supervise Physician Assistants/Nurse practitioners
- Availability to take care of the patient in case of an emergency
- Support nursing staff by providing emergency clinical advice by telephone
- Oversee all medical activities of the assigned medical staff
- Actively collaborate with other Ingenes branches
- Promote the mission, vision, and values of the Institute.
- Supervise treatments to ensure we abide by established protocols, and promote changes in order to improve.
- Build significant long-term medical relationships with each patient by providing continuous support
Required soft skills
- Highly empathetic toward patients: Helping patients understand and overcome difficulties
- Open to learning and seeking growth in the fertility field: Helping patients prepare for assisted reproduction treatments.
- Self-confidence: providing our patients with complete assurance that their health and hopes are in the best hands.
- Open to learning and implementing a variety of preconception fertility protocols.
- Committed to maintaining the highest standards of quality patient care and promoting excellent performance from the clinical team.
- Strong commitment to educating the patient: Promoting reproductive health education and breaking stigma.
- Problem-solving skills: Be able to adapt quickly to new situations and use their creativity and ingenuity to come up with innovative and proactivity solutions; Additionally, the position demands a strong ability to deal with complex problems that involve multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
Compensation and Benefits
- High salary and competitive compensation packages
- Strong job outlook and stability
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Generous benefits packages, including healthcare, retirement plans, paid holidays and paid time off
- Work-life balance and flexible scheduling options
- Opportunities to work in diverse and dynamic healthcare settings.
- The opportunity to learn and grow as an OB-GYN in the field of reproductive medicine with the unique opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge.
- The chance to work alongside experienced professionals in a dynamic and rewarding environment. This is an opportunity to make a real impact on the lives of individuals and families seeking to start or expand their families.
- Continuous medical education programs, as well as the opportunity to attend national and international fertility forums, ensuring that you are always at the forefront of your field.
Apply for Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert