General Surgeon/Breast Surgeon Opportunity- Redwood City, CA
Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group- General Surgery/Breast Surgery Opportunity- Redwood City, CA
*General Surgeon or / Fellowship Trained Breast Surgeon will be considered
*Requires participation with General Surgery calls
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
Full-time annual salary range is $363,000 to $375,000 plus additional potential incentives up to $84,000*.
Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available.
*Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance
- Home loan assistance - up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
To learn more about these opportunities and to apply, please visit: https://northerncalifornia.permanente.org/.
You may also email your CV to Victor Ramirez at Victor.R.Ramirez@kp.org or call (510) 625-6281.
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Connect With Us:
Apply for General Surgeon/Breast Surgeon Opportunity- Redwood City, CA
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert