PRN Hospice Physician Opportunity in Asheville, North Carolina
- HCA Healthcare
- Asheville, North Carolina
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Hospice / Palliative Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
Family Medicine Palliative
Family Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Family Medicine without OB
Internal Medicine Palliative
Hematology and Medical Oncology
Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Job Summary:CarePartners is seeking a PRN hospice physician to join our interdisciplinary team in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Board certified or board eligible
- Practicing physicians and new grads are encouraged to apply
- Please note that this position does not offer visa support
- Opportunity to provide inpatient/outpatient palliative care coverage as well, depending on candidate interests
- This is an employed position with HCA Healthcare
- Competitive salary driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- CarePartners Health Services, a member of Mission Health, an operating division of HCA Healthcare, provides compassionate care for the people of western North Carolina.
- Located in Asheville and surrounding communities, CarePartners services include Home Health, Outpatient Rehabilitation, Hospice, Palliative Care, Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), Private Duty and Orthotics & Prosthetics.
- With more than 1,100 colleagues and 400 volunteers, CarePartners Health Services is dedicated to helping people of western North Carolina live full and productive lives, despite illness, injury, disability or issues related to aging.
- Mission Health, located in Asheville, North Carolina, serves as the regional tertiary and quaternary care center in Western North Carolina and the adjoining region.
- Mission Hospital is licensed for 815 beds and is the region’s only Level II trauma center, comprehensive stroke center, Level III neonatal intensive care unit, and includes the only children’s hospital in Western North Carolina.
- Mission Hospital is also a Magnet® designated hospital for nursing excellence.
Apply for PRN Hospice Physician Opportunity in Asheville, North Carolina
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert