- Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery
- Fort Myers, Florida
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Surgery, Surgery, Plastic
- Full Time
- Position Type
Our thriving patient- centered, physician-led organization is seeking a full time Plastic Surgeon to join an established Dermatology group in Ft. Myers and Cape Coral, FL. Experience a collegial and collaborative practice environment with dedicated partners and support staff. The scope of practice includes surgical reconstructions post-Mohs, non-Mohs excisions and repairs, and other opportunities.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Plastic Surgeon
- Full Time Opportunity with Flexible Schedule
- Lucrative Base Salary + Productivity Bonus = Uncapped Earning Potential
- Dedicated Certified Medical Assistants and Histotech
- Full Benefits package
- Opportunity to work alongside a top Mohs Surgeon in the region with very high volume and an established brand.
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, billing, compliance, credentialing and much more.
Within sight of the glimmering Gulf of Mexico, Ft. Myers and Cape Coral are vibrant and friendly communities with all the beauty that you expect from Southwest Florida. With more than 400 miles of canals, boating, fishing and water sports are a significant enhancement to the quality of life. Residents also enjoy plenty of shopping, great restaurants, tennis and numerous golf courses.
Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery’s mission is to deliver the highest quality patient care and experience in dermatology and aesthetic services. As a TEAM, we share a common purpose, healthy culture, and unified goals. We provide SERVICE EXCELLENCE through continuous improvement and innovation. We have INTEGRITY in holding ourselves accountable to fulfill the promises we make. We are COMMITTED to being leaders in delivering the highest quality patient care and service to achieve optimal outcomes. We promote an environment of employee fellowship and a positive, rewarding, and ENJOYABLE workplace.
Please contact Lee Suggs at Lee.Suggs@adcsclinics.com to learn more about this opportunity.
Apply for Plastic Surgeon
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert