- Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery
- Fort Washington, Maryland
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Our thriving patient- centered, physician-led organization is seeking a full time experienced PA to join our highly productive group in National Harbor, MD. Experience a collegial and collaborative practice environment with dedicated partners and support staff.
- Licensed Physician Assistant (minimum of 2 years of experience in Dermatology)
- Full Time Opportunity with Flexible Schedule
- Lucrative Base Salary + Productivity Bonus = Uncapped Earning Potential
- Full Benefits package
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, billing, compliance, credentialing and much more.
Just minutes from the heart of DC, National Harbor is situated on the banks of the historic Potomac River featuring over 350 acres of waterfront space. This vibrant district is surrounded some of the most sought-after neighborhoods in both Maryland and Virginia. Our clinic has a well-established patient base and stays busy all year-round providing cosmetic and dermatological services.
Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery’s mission is to deliver the highest quality patient care and experience in dermatology and aesthetic services. As a TEAM, we share a common purpose, healthy culture, and unified goals. We provide SERVICE EXCELLENCE through continuous improvement and innovation. We have INTEGRITY in holding ourselves accountable to fulfill the promises we make. We are COMMITTED to being leaders in delivering the highest quality patient care and service to achieve optimal outcomes. We promote an environment of employee fellowship and a positive, rewarding, and ENJOYABLE workplace.
Apply for Dermatologist-PA
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert