Obstetrics/Gynecology Physician (Swedish Issaquah Campus)
- Swedish Health Services
- Issaquah, Washington
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
The Swedish Issaquah Campus is seeking a full-time board-certified/board-eligible Obstetrics and Gynecology physician to join its team in Issaquah, Washington. This is a highly motivated team that's looking for a candidate that shares its passion to provide exceptional care at a facility offering complete Obstetrical and Gynecological services. This is a great opportunity to join a skilled and welcoming group that's serving a highly diverse patient population in the Pacific Northwest.
- Must have completed an accredited OBGYN residency program
- Full-time, full scope OBGYN opportunity
- Experience is preferred
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient care with a shared call model
- Comprehensive and multidisciplinary team
- As a non-profit organization, Providence is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program
- Compensation is between $120.05 and $144.78 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Where You'll Work
Swedish Medical Center's Issaquah Highlands campus is a full-service community hospital 17 miles east of downtown Seattle. The 80-bed facility provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient specialty care, including oncology, cardiology, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, emergency, intensive care and a host of specialized surgical services. The Swedish Issaquah emergency department received the prestigious Summit Award by Press Ganey Associates for maintaining patient satisfaction scores in the 95th percentile or above for at least three years.
Where You'll Live
Issaquah, population 30,000, is a scenic suburb of Seattle, east of the city on the south end of Lake Sammamish. With the Tiger, Squak and Cougar mountains surrounding it and state parks just minutes away, Issaquah feels farther from the urban center than it really is. Its historic shops, such as the famous Boehm's Candies, attract visitors from around the world, while Duthie Hill Park's 120 acres of evergreen forest are a popular hiking and mountain-biking destination.
Who You'll Work For
Swedish is a comprehensive health network with a long history of excellence. The Seattle-based system operates five hospitals with more than 1,500 beds, and more than 115 primary and specialty care clinics. Part of the Providence family, Swedish is world-renowned for its innovative and ground-breaking diagnoses, treatments and medical research at its five award-winning institutes: cancer, digestive health, heart and vascular, neuroscience and orthopedic. Its mission is to improve the health and well-being of each person it serves.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteranJob ID Number: 17459
Apply for Obstetrics/Gynecology Physician (Swedish Issaquah Campus)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert