Join University of Rochester Expanding Emergency Medicine Faculty
- University of Rochester Medical Center
- Wellsville, New York
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Emergency Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
The University of Rochester is recruiting Emergency Medicine Physicians to join the faculty of our affiliate hospital, Jones Memorial Hospital, in Wellsville, NY. The successful candidate will demonstrate a commitment to high quality patient care, collaboration and professionalism.
- Generous compensation package, including a full range of benefits, retention/loan forgiveness, and quality incentives
- Faculty appointment to the University of Rochester
- Opportunity accommodates shifts at the University of Rochester Medical Center and affiliated community hospital
- Enjoy an exceptional lifestyle in the Finger Lakes Region of Upstate NY with pristine lakes, safe communities, great outdoor sports, highly ranked schools and colleges, low cost of living and friendly people
The University of Rochester is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. The University believes that a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace culture enhances the performance of our organization and our ability to fulfill our important missions. The University is committed to fostering and supporting a workplace culture inclusive of people regardless of their race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, marital status, age, physical abilities, political affiliation, religious beliefs or any other non-merit fact, so that all employees feel included, equally valued and supported.
The University of Rochester is responsive to the needs of dual career couples.
Apply for Join University of Rochester Expanding Emergency Medicine Faculty
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert