Primary Care Physician H1B and $10k Geography Stipend Eligible
- Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Family Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
Geisinger Community Medicine is seeking board certified/board eligible family medicine trained physicians for outpatient primary care opportunities in beautiful Tunkhannock, PA. This site qualifies for H1B visa sponsorship, a $10k geography stipend in addition to up to $250k Recruitment Incentive. See below for details.Job Duties
We are proud to give our primary care physicians the innovative tools and support they need to do what they do best – provide exceptional care. To learn more about our:
- H1B visa eligible at Geisinger Tunkhannock, Kingston, Lewistown and Kulpmont clinics only
- Geography stipend – Guaranteed for two years
- $10k/year for Tunkhannock, Kingston and Lewistown
- $20k/year for Kulpmont
- Recruitment incentive - $100k, paid in full within first 60 days of employment
- Medical school loan repayment - $150k, paid in 4 installments
- Residency/Fellowship stipend - $2,500/month, available up to 18 months prior to graduation
- Continuing medical education – 15 working days and $4,500 CME funds
- Forty-minute appointments for patients 65 and older Expanded care team,
- And capped patient panel size and other tools
At Geisinger, shaping the future of healthcare starts with a robust support system, from implementing ground-breaking programs to utilizing advanced technology, these are just some of the ways we go above and beyond to lead healthcare change. We take pride in the professional and developmental support we provide our physicians:
- Starting base salary of $250,000. Competitive compensation package & benefits including three robust retirement plans, CME, relocation and more!
- Academic opportunities with one of Geisinger’s four primary care residency programs including: Family medicine, internal medicine and internal medicine/pediatrics as well as the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Better quality of life - Enjoy fresh air, short commutes, a lower cost of living and tight-knit communities in our respective regions across Pennsylvania.
- Satisfaction of working for a nationally recognized, physician-led healthcare organization committed to leading healthcare change.
Founded more than 100 years ago by Abigail Geisinger, the system now includes ten hospital campuses, a 550,000-member health plan, two research centers and the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. With nearly 24,000 employees and more than 1,700 employed physicians, Geisinger boosts its hometown economies in Pennsylvania by billions of dollars annually. Learn more at geisinger.org or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Geisinger values who you are, where you are from, and where you are going. We seek out people of various backgrounds and cultures with unique abilities, non-traditional career paths and ambitious aspirations. We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status. Read more about Our Commitment to Inclusive Recruiting.Our Vision & Values
Everything we do is about making better health easier for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities.
KINDNESS: We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves.
EXCELLENCE: We treasure colleagues who humbly strive for excellence.
LEARNING: We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow.
INNOVATION: We constantly seek new and better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community, and the nation.
SAFETY: We provide a safe environment for our patients and members and the Geisinger family.Our Benefits
We offer healthcare benefits for full time and part time positions from day one, including vision, dental and prescription coverage.
Apply for Primary Care Physician H1B and $10k Geography Stipend Eligible
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert