Competitive Compensation package at every location…From Urban to RuralJob Specifics
- Seeking a General Surgeon to join a diverse team of specialized surgeons
- Preform bread and butter elective and acute care surgeries
- Strong referral base from 100+ primary care clinicians-large outpatient referrals and volume.
- Call shared within the group
- Join a practice dedicated to education, research, and innovation
- EPIC EMR
- Academic appointment through University Illinois College of Medicine available at some locations
- Robotic surgery training available through the University of Illinois Chicago (6 weeks)
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Generous Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- OSF HealthCare, an integrated health system owned and operated by The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria, Illinois.
- OSF HealthCare employs more than 24,000 Mission Partners in 147 locations, including 15 hospitals – 10 acute care, five critical access – with 2,097 licensed beds, and two colleges of nursing throughout Illinois and Michigan.
- The OSF HealthCare physician network employs more than 1,500 primary care, specialists and advanced practice providers, who are part of the OSF Medical Group.
Katie Murphy, OSF HealthCare, Physician Recruiter
Phone: (309) 683-9353 | Email: Katherine.F.Murphy@osfhealthcare.org
Apply for General Surgeon
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert