Family Medicine Physician with OB-Non Operative
- Village Medical
- Fort Collins, Colorado
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Family Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
Associates in Family Medicine by Village Medical is a leading provider of healthcare. We are looking for a Family Medicine Physician with OB to join us!
Why join Associates in Family Medicine by Village Medical?
Our model helps you focus your time on what matters most: your patients and their health. As a Village Medical Physician you will enjoy:
- Full autonomy in a PCP-led, patient-centered group
- Robust team-based clinical and admin support system
- Care management teams
- Data, tech, and analytics resources
- Competitive salary, bonus opportunities, and comprehensive benefits:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), CME allowance, Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and 401k
- Access to physician leadership and knowledge-sharing opportunities with a national network of primary care colleagues
- Flexible work schedules and commitments:
- No Non-Compete Contracts
- We cover your Malpractice Insurance
What we are looking for:
- Current licensure in the state of Colorado
- Board Certification in Family Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology (or Board Eligble)
- Ability to provide the following OB care: prenatal care, evaluate and manage prenatal issues, appropriate consultations, management of intrapartum and postpartum care, coordinate coverage of OB patients
- 2+ years experience in an outpatient clinic setting preferred but not required
- Active Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration or eligibility
- Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment or eligibility
Our Unique Village Medical Culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
Diversity and inclusion. Integral to the Village Medical culture, they help guide daily success and long-term innovation. We thrive on trust, acceptance, and respect – it's what we provide to others and what we expect. And while we are diverse, we share a common goal: a belief that solutions focused on primary care deliver the highest quality and improve the lives of all. It is only by establishing unity together that we are able to pursue our individual best.
At Village Medical , we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare.?We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system.?Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.?
Explore your future as an innovator in healthcare with Village Medical today!
About Fort Collins, Colorado: With a population of more than 165,000, Fort Collins is a vibrant town full of local eateries, pubs, boutiques and is home to Colorado State University. With 300 days of sunshine, snow-capped mountains, idyllic lakes and clear-running rivers, ""live, work, play"" takes on new meaning as life seamlessly transitions from work to play. Located about an hour north of Denver, Fort Collins boasts more than 60 miles of in-town paved trails for commuting and recreation, plus miles of hiking and mountain biking trails within minutes from home. Grab your paddle board and head out to one of the many local lakes, grab your clubs and enjoy one of the local golf courses, or white water raft down the Poudre and Big Thompson Rivers. Local shopping, farmers markets, parks and museums are also here for your enjoyment. With a strong public education system, many activities for children and adults alike, Fort Collins is an ideal place to live and thrive!?
Apply for Family Medicine Physician with OB-Non Operative
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert