ENT Opportunities In Eastern Pennsylvania
- Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
- High Earning PotentialEasy Call ScheduleGreat Nightlife Nearby
One of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties is recruiting otolaryngologists to join their team. Several locations to choose from including Scranton, Pocono, North Hampton, and Allentown PA. We have options for a physician that would be solo (with shared call), joining another general otolaryngologist, and possibilities for sub-specialty interest (the possibilities for sub-specialty interest do not include head & neck oncology or plastics fellowships).
- Attractive work schedule
- Highly competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Relocation assistance
- We also offer a signing bonus, retention bonus and a platform to develop and grow your professional career.
We are located in the beautiful Lehigh Valley, a fast-growing region in eastern Pennsylvania comprised of three mid-sized cities surrounded by suburban neighborhoods with over 850,000 residents. The area has a moderate cost of living, outstanding public and private school systems, ten colleges and universities, and an abundance of cultural and recreational offerings including two symphonies, summer music festivals, an art museum, and minor league sports teams.
Job ID: (JN -102022-27559)
Apply for ENT Opportunities In Eastern Pennsylvania
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert