BC/BE OB/GYN Physician
- The Oregon Clinic P.C.
- Portland, Oregon
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
The Oregon Clinic is looking for an exceptional BC/BE OB/GYN physician to join our well-established practice in Portland, Oregon. The practice has 7 Obstetrician/Gynecologists and 2 Nurse Practitioners. We are located on the Providence Portland Medical Center campus. The Oregon Clinic is the largest physician owned multi-specialty practice in Oregon. We enjoy affiliations with most major medical centers and health plans in Portland and have a strong referral base.
We are a full scope Obstetrics and Gynecology practice with a healthy mix of OB and GYN patients.
Some highlights include:
- Call rotation is 1:8 and optional post-call day off
- Hospitalist coverage on L&D for back up
- Level 3 NICU
- Close affiliations with MFM, GYN/ONC, Urogyn, general (breast) and colorectal surgery and urology
- Robust Robotic Surgery program, regionally known and referred to for MIS
- In-office procedures including operative hysteroscopy and LEEP
Transitioning to EPIC mid-2024. EPIC used for in-patient care at primary hospital: Providence Portland Medical Center
- Ability to influence and customize your schedule to allow for special interests and prioritize work/life balance
- Team approach with every member working at the top of their license and ability, offering high quality, efficient and patient centric care.
- Work environment that strongly supports diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Two-year partnership tract with salary, followed by production-based income and Shareholder status
- The benefit package includes a generous retirement plan, vacation and CME, malpractice, life, dental, health and personal disability insurance.
- Opportunity to be part of an autonomous and respected, physician led practice which enjoys both influence and prestige as well as the ability to be nimble and quickly pivot in this ever-changing healthcare environment
With over 150 physicians spanning more than 30 specialties, The Oregon Clinic is a leader in providing high quality specialty medicine to our region. Our physicians and surgeons use a team approach to address medical conditions in the areas of obstetrics and gynecology, gastroenterology, neurology, pulmonology, urology, urogynecology, podiatry, otolaryngology, oncology, imaging, cardiothoracic surgery, and general, plastic and minimally invasive surgery. The clinic was founded in 1994 with the merger of several clinical groups in Portland and offers specialty care from Vancouver to Salem, and Hood River to Astoria. For more information on The Oregon Clinic and our practice, please visit our website at www.orclinic.com.
Apply for BC/BE OB/GYN Physician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert