Infectious Disease Physician
- The US Oncology Network
- San Francisco, California
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Infectious Disease
- Full Time
- Position Type
Epic Care began as a single physician practice in San Leandro, CA, and quickly grew to a group of board-certified hematologists and oncologists. Over the last 30+ years, the practice has remained an independent, physician-led group and has grown into a dynamic, multi-specialty organization with more than 40 physicians located throughout the East Bay Area. Epic Care's mission is to deliver high-quality, personalized, value-driven care for our patients and their families. We recognize that increased access to care is essential to a high-quality patient experience and we achieve that goal with multiple locations and service options under one roof. Join our team as we innovate both in clinical and practice operations!
Epic Care is seeking a full-time physician specialized in infectious disease to join its thriving San Francisco East Bay practice.
- Provide infectious disease education
- Participate in infection prevention and control
- Assess and evaluate patients in both inpatient and outpatient care settings
- Orders and interprets results of laboratory, radiology, and other tests
- Determine and implement course of treatment according to evidence based practices
- Current MD or DO license in California
- Specialized training/fellowship in infectious disease
- Board certification or board eligible
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance for Full & Part Time Employees
- FSA, HSA, Transit and Dependent Care Pre-Tax Programs
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- LTD & Self and Dependent Life Insurance Programs
- 401k Retirement & Matching Plan
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education Reimbursement Program
- And Much More!
It is the policy of Epic Care to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, family status (including pregnancy), marital status, military status, sensory, physical, or mental disability, genetic information, or any other factor protected by local, state or federal law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors. Epic Care is an Alcohol and Drug-Free workplace.
Learn more about Epic Care at https://epic-care.com/careers/
Our mission is safe patient care; we require all our employees to be vaccinated as such vaccinations are available and subject to the narrow exceptions provided by applicable law.
Apply for Infectious Disease Physician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert