Pediatric Endocrinologist- Legacy Health
- Portland, Oregon
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Randall Children’s Hospital at Legacy Emanuel is looking for a full time BE/BC pediatric endocrinologist to join an expanding practice of a team of 5 seasoned endocrinologists.
This is a 1.0 FTE clinical position involving inpatient and outpatient care of patients with diabetes and endocrine disorders. An interest in leadership is a plus. Call will be 1 in 6. There is opportunity for clinical research and teaching. Position includes a comprehensive benefit package including health, disability, malpractice and retirement plans. There is protected CME time as well.
RCH is part of Legacy Health which is a not for profit 501(c) 3 organization for federal educational loan forgiveness.
About the clinic:
RCH Children’s Diabetes and Endocrine Center program overview:
- An ADA recognized pediatric diabetes program
- Staffing comprised of five diabetes educators, one social worker, one pediatric endocrine nurse and one behavioral health clinician as well as an excellent patient-oriented support staff.
- Includes two signature programs:
- weight management/healthy lifestyle program
- multidisciplinary transgender program.
- Delivers comprehensive and family-centered care with compassion and excellence.
- Provides diabetes and endocrine care to a patient population over 2,500
- Includes a network of multiple outreach clinics in Oregon and Southwest Washington
- Recognized as a patient centered specialty practice by The National Committee for Quality Assurance.
About the hospital:
- Randall Children’s Hospital has been a regional leader in providing excellent care to infants, children and teens in Portland and the pacific Northwest.
- It is one of Oregon’s largest providers of pediatric inpatient and trauma services.
- We have more than 600 physician spanning primary care to all the specialties. RCH receives nearly 100,000 patient visits per year.
- The children’s emergency department is Oregon’s busiest with more than 26,000 visits annually.
About the city:
- Portland is a city that continually ranks in the top 10 for livability and includes both urban and family-friendly communities.
- Portland has a wide range of nationally recognized parks for hiking and off-road biking.
- The city is sophisticated, offering diverse cultural activities including theater, musicals and museums. In the spring and summer months, Portlanders gather on the waterfront for concerts and fun activities.
- If your desire is to step out of the city, take a hike in the spectacular Columbia River Gorge, hit the slopes of Mt. Hood or catch a wave off the Oregon Coast – all are a short drive from Portland.
- Graduate of a four-year accredited U.S. Medical school or equivalent.
Completion of residency in Pediatrics Board eligible/certified in pediatrics and pediatric endocrinology.
Unrestricted Medical License for the applicable state
Current PEARS and NRP certificates from the American Heart Association
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled. Sorry, no J1 or H-1B visa opportunities.
For additional information please formally apply or contact Erin Pendergraft at
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/pqodzah5Jn1MGH4XzHdwkP
Apply for Pediatric Endocrinologist- Legacy Health
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert