- Axia Women’s Health
- S HARRISN Township, New Jersey
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Premier Women s Health of South Jersey, an Axia Women s Health Care Center, is seeking an OB/GYN Associate Physician. This is an outstanding opportunity to commence straightaway with an established patient following in a collaborative team environment.
QUICK GLANCE SUMMARY:
- 4 Provider Team: 3 OB/GYNs, 1 WHNP
- On Call: 1 in 5
- Office Deliveries: Approximately 700/year
- 4 South Jersey Office Locations: Elmer, Mullica Hill, Woodbury, Woolwich Township
- Surgical mentoring
- In-hospital Laborist coverage
- Senior Partner Track Opportunity!!!
- Resident graduates and early-career physicians can choose to participate in Axia s Mentorship program and receive one-on-one support and guidance from a senior physician mentor.
- Inspira Health, Mullica Hill, New Jersey Located less than 30 miles from Philadelphia.
- LEVEL II NICU
- 24/7 Anesthesiologist on-site
- Company Paid:
- New Jersey Medical license
- Hospital Credentialing
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage: No tail expense!
- Senior Physician Status Eligibility (Partnership Track)
- Full time benefit-eligibility beginning the first of the month after hire.
- 401(k) matching contribution with no vesting period
- Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Personal) + Paid Holidays
- CME Paid Time Off + CME Reimbursement
- Choice of multiple medical insurance plans to best meet your needs as low as $8 per pay.
- Access to Axia providers at little to no cost through Axia s medical insurance
- Axia-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Free counseling for colleagues and family members, including parents and parents-in-law.
- Additional insurance options including dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, FSA, HSA, identity theft, long term care, pet insurance and more!
AXIA WOMEN S HEALTH:
At Axia Women s Health, our vision is to lead the way in improving women's health. At the core of achieving this is a caring, connected, and progressive community of 500 providers across nearly 200 women's health centers in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky. The rapidly growing network spans OB/GYN physicians, breast health centers, high-risk pregnancy centers, two laboratories, urogynecology care, and fertility centers. Together, Axia Women's Health puts women first by delivering the personalized care needed for women to lead healthier, happier lives.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert