- Presbyterian Healthcare Services-Physician
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Pediatric ENT Albuquerque, New Mexico
How you thrive matters here.
Presbyterian Medical Group seeks a BE/BC Pediatric ENT to join our established practice in Albuquerque, NM. We’re all about well-being, starting with yours. We offer a nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available, CME allowance and fully paid malpractice insurance.
Dedicated to family-centered care, Presbyterian Children’s Care encompasses both inpatient and outpatient services for specialty pediatric care. Our dedicated pediatric intensive care, pediatric inpatient unit, NICU and a thriving multispecialty clinic are all co-located at our flagship hospital in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Our program also includes Child Life Services, who provide activities, socialization, therapy and other services for children and families. Rachel’s Courtyard, a colorful, whimsical playground in the sky extends from the hospital’s sixth floor pediatric unit.
- Vital program in an established and growing dynamic fully integrated non-profit healthcare system
- Thriving multispecialty clinic setting provides pediatric cardiology, endocrinology, ENT, gastroenterology, nephrology, neurology, surgery, behavioral medicine, pulmonology, hematology/oncology, chronic care, radiology services.
- 24 x 7 hospitalist services – dedicated teams for NICU, PICU and pediatric units
- Three pediatric urgent care clinics staffed with pediatricians and pediatric nurses to care for ill children.
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
- Call - Mostly phone calls nights and weekends - some weekend as needed for consult/emergency.
What We’re Seeking:
- Must be BC/BE in Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Outstanding patient care qualities, highly motivated with an interest to grow their practice
- Patient-focused, collaborative and team oriented
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico
We offer all employees a robust, day one effective benefits plan consisting of medical, dental, and vision and more. Exceptional retirement plans – 403b retirement savings program with both matching programs and employer contributions.
About Presbyterian Healthcare Services:
Presbyterian Healthcare Services exists to improve the health of patients, members and the communities we serve. We are a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, we are the state’s largest private employer with nearly 13,000 employees – including 1,200 providers and 3,500 nurses.
Our health plan serves more than 640,000 members statewide and offers Medicare Advantage, Medicaid (Centennial Care) and Commercial health plans.
What the Area Offers:
New Mexico continues to grow steadily in population and features a low cost-of-living.
Varied landscapes bring filmmakers here from around the world to capture a slice of the natural beauty New Mexicans enjoy every day. Our landscapes are as diverse as our culture – from mountains, forests, canyons, and lakes, to caverns, hot springs and sand dunes.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it’s all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
To learn more about Presbyterian or to apply, contact Tammy Duran at firstname.lastname@example.org or (505) 923-5567.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED/NMHRA. PHS is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.
Apply for Pediatric ENT
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert