Scottsdale- ASC Ownership -HonorHealth Shea Hospital Employed -EPIC
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
HonorHealth is Seeking a BC/BE General Gastroenterologist to join the HonorHealth Hospital Employed Gastroenterology Team of over 50 employed Gastroenterologists and APP network! The team added four gastroenterologists in 2022 and is growing again to support the rapid expansion of Scottsdale/Phoenix metro area and patient demand for services within the HonorHealth Healthcare System.
Each of the six HonorHealth hospitals has a dedicated Gastroenterology team to cover one hospital & one clinic during the week. This position is for the HonorHealth Shea Campus which is a 424 Bed Community Hospital located in the most central and desirable area of town. EPIC EHR in clinic in hospital and throughout the network provides one-patient, one-chart access. Tiger-Text is a HIPAA secured mean to quickly correspond with referral sources.
- Access to ASC with ownership opportunity after two years
- Weekend Call 1:6 (with NP/PA Support)
- In-patient weekday service 1:4 weeks
- Six Endo Suite recently renovated at the Shea Campus includes a separate team of outstanding advanced Gastroenterologists.
- Out-patient Clinic/Endo weeks tailored to fit your clinical style:
- Full day endo or Half-day Clinic/Half Day Endo
- Clinic visits can range from 20-, 30- or 40-minute patient slots
- Early or later starts to fit your personal /family needs (7:00 am – 8:30 am)
Benefits of being an Employed Physician with HonorHealth include:
- Physician Lead Decisions
- Minimal Turnover past seven years
- Opportunity for ownership in ASC
- 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Status = Eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- EPIC Electronic Health Record - One Patient, One Chart
- Good mix of endoscopy, clinic, and in-patient
- No Non-Compete
- Competitive Base Salary + Productivity Bonus & Quality Incentives
- Comprehensive Benefits Package + Paid Malpractice with Tail & CME Allowance
- Transition Bonus & Housing Allowance for Candidates out-of-state or outside Maricopa County
- Successful, Collaborative Accountable Care Organization
- Leadership & Growth Opportunities with Compensation for Participation
All physicians are Board-Certified and recognized leaders in their area of expertise. The HonorHealth Medical Group has the largest primary care network in Arizona which provides an ample referral base to the gastroenterology team. As the only locally owned, locally managed non-profit health system in the region, HonorHealth is a vital part of the community serving beautiful Scottsdale, North Central Phoenix, the Northwest Valley and beyond.
Unique to HonorHealth, physicians have a voice. This has contributed to HonorHealth becoming one of the largest health systems in the region and attracting top-talent on a national scale. As a physician-led organization, physicians are front and center in all discussions regarding clinical care, compensation, physician well-being, call schedules, growth strategies and overall vision for the team. If you want to be part of a locally established organization that values your voice, responds to your needs, and will support and encourage your growth as a physician and as a person, HonorHealth is a career choice you should explore.
To learn more about the HonorHealth Hospital Employed Gastroenterology Group, call: Laura Hays, HonorHealth Physician Recruitment Partner
Please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV for consideration.
Scottsdale has the best school systems in Arizona which range from BASIS Charter schools (non-tuition) with multiple locations and proudly holding the #1 High School Ranking in the Nation, Great Hearts Academy (Charter non-tuition), Scottsdale Unified Schools are A+ Excelling Schools and a host of private schools which range from bi-lingual, arts academy, religious affiliation, non-denominational and special needs. Arizona State University has earned 15 top 100 rankings by the US News & World Report which includes #1 in Most Innovative Schools.
Scottsdale, Arizona consistently ranks as one of the top places to live and raise a family. During the pandemic, the area ranked as one of the best places to live due larger square foot residences, less vertical living, access to eat out dining, and ample open spaces to enjoy the scenic outdoors while maintaining recommended social distancing. City offers vast culinary, cultural, and shopping experiences. A dream for sports enthusiast to partake in their own activity enjoy all four Professional Sports and National Playoff Title Games. The beauty of the mountains bordered with parks, lakes, expansive hiking, biking, golf courses, pedestrian, and equestrian trails, makes the area unique. As the fifth largest metro area, traffic is minimal. Easy access to coastal California beaches and short drive to cooler higher-elevation ski mountains makes Arizona the best place to live!
Come explore why so many have chosen to call Arizona Home!
Apply for Scottsdale- ASC Ownership -HonorHealth Shea Hospital Employed -EPIC
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert