Busy Scottsdale GYN Private Practice
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Outstanding position for a Full-Time Gynecologist to join a busy private practices in association with HonorHealth in the desirable Scottsdale Metro area.
- 100% Gynecology - occasional first trimester procedures.
- Outpatient clinic, ASC, and Hospital all on one campus.
- Support of the largest primary care network in the region.
- Dedicated physician liaison to introduce you to referring physicians, specialists, and colleagues.
- Collegial, supportive relationship with hospital administration.
- Outpatient facilities with focus on gynecologic surgery.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Guaranteed base salary and incentive plan.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
About the Phoenix, Arizona Metropolitan Area:
Scottsdale/Phoenix has consistently been ranked as one of the top places to live and raise a family. Every day is resort-living with plush green landscape in abundance, parks, lakes, mountains, and expansive hiking, biking, and pedestrian trails. Easy driving access to snow skiing in the beautiful mountain regions of Arizona or quick drive to California beaches. Escape the traffic, escape the cold – come explore Scottsdale/Phoenix, you can truly have it all!
- Must be board certified/eligible.
- Eligible to receive unrestricted medical license in Arizona.
- No visa assistance available.
For more information, please call or email Laura Hays, Physician Recruitment Partner or you may submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for Busy Scottsdale GYN Private Practice
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert