Psychiatry Medical Director | 90% Remote | Part-time or FTE | MI
- Jackson Physician Search
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Join an established community health center in Michigan seeking a BC/BE Medical Director for an optional hybrid role.
• Flexible hours: spend 25-30 hours a week focusing on administrative tasks and add clinical time as desired
• Opportunity for up to 90% of your work to be remote: come on-site anywhere from once a week to once a quarter!
• Serve as principal advisor on medical, psychiatry and other clinical issues to the board and leadership
• Participate in reviewing, and creating relevant policies and procedures to meet the needs of the organization
• Oversee, counsel, and discipline direct employees in a remote administration capacity
• Experience in a leadership role required
• Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, vision, matching 401K, CME stipend, PTO package, malpractice, etc.
• Centrally located suburb 45 minutes from Lansing and an hour from Detroit- being close to 2 international airports makes travel a breeze!
• With housing costs 49% below the national average and cost of living 20% below the average, your dollar stretches much further
• Give your children the tools to succeed in a highly rated school district with quality private and public options
• Opportunities galore for those who love the outdoors: hiking, camping, or go boating on your pick of several area lakes
For more information about this brand-new position, contact Cameron Hutt
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/cameronhutt/30min
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Psychiatry Medical Director | 90% Remote | Part-time or FTE | MI
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert