West Texas Family Medicine | Competitive Compensation
- Jackson Physician Search
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Family Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
A West Texas critical access hospital is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to provide compassionate and high-quality healthcare to their friendly, close-knit community. Located in the heart of the Permian Basin, this community is a short commute from Midland/Odessa.
• Practice in an environment where primary care physicians and APPs provide quality healthcare in a team approach.
• This clinic-focused outpatient position provides a quality work-life balance with a 4.5-day workweek.
• Option to maintain ER and inpatient skill set with a low patient census.
• Mentor Family Medicine residents from a local medical school (optional)
• Competitive salary per MGMA with lucrative earning potential.
• Full comprehensive benefits package, along with a sign-on bonus, relocation stipend, PTO, and stipends for licensure and CME.
• Enjoy an Interdependent community that is welcoming to all. With the accessibility to neighboring cities with over 340,000 population in the Midland/Odessa.
• Immediate access to Midland International Airport
• No state income tax
• Never go hungry with the endless options of upscale brunch, lunch, and dinner. Enjoy sporting events, concerts, and shopping, where you can support local teams and businesses.
• Excellent schools, private and public, and churches in the area, on top of finding community through the Midland Country Club, Racquet Club, and many non-profit organizations.
• Drive to neighboring states for skiing, hiking, and outdoor activities in just 4 ½ hours to Ruidoso, NM.
• 5-hour drive from DFW and San Antonio, less than 6 hours from Austin.
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for West Texas Family Medicine | Competitive Compensation
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert