Infectious Disease Physician
- Providence Healthcare Group
- Memphis, Tennessee
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Infectious Disease
- Full Time
- Position Type
- Joining a private practice group with four congenial, well-trained Infectious Disease physicians and seven Nurse Practitioners.
- Clinic and hospital rounding position at the best medical centers in the Memphis metro area.
- Nationally competitive compensation package and impressive total income.
- Short track to partner.
- Reasonable call schedule with Nurse Practitioner assistance.
- Stable group with excellent reputation in the Memphis market.
Memphis is the fifth-most populous city in the Southeast, the nation's 28th-largest overall, as well as the largest city bordering the Mississippi River. The Memphis metropolitan area includes West Tennessee and the greater Mid-South region, which includes portions of neighboring Arkansas, Mississippi and the Missouri Bootheel. One of the more historic and culturally significant cities of the Southern United States, Memphis has a wide variety of landscapes and distinct neighborhoods.
Memphis is a center for media and entertainment, notably a historic music scene. With blues clubs on Beale Street originating the unique Memphis blues sound, the city has been nicknamed the "Home of the Blues". Its music has continued to be shaped by a multicultural mix of influences: country, rock and roll, soul, and hip-hop.
The city is home to a major professional sports team, the Grizzlies of the NBA. Other attractions include Graceland, the Memphis Pyramid, Sun Studio, the Blues Hall of Fame and Stax Museum of American Soul Music. Memphis-style barbecue has achieved international prominence, and the city hosts the annual World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest, which attracts more than 100,000 visitors each year. Higher-level educational institutions include the University of Memphis and Rhodes College.
Apply for Infectious Disease Physician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert