Beth Israel Lahey Health, seeks a Board Certified Urologist to practice at Mount Auburn Hospital. Urologists at BILH work along a group of collaborative Urologists in our Cambridge location. The division has a strong commitment to clinical excellence. In addition to performing office-based procedures such as vasectomies, ultrasounds and biopsies.
- Academic appointment at Harvard Medical School available commensurate with medical school criteria.
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic) utilized throughout our ambulatory and inpatient sites.
- Tertiary hospital affiliation with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
- A Urology Division that is equipped with updated technologies
- Organizational commitment and focus on patient safety and quality outcomes.
- Collegial colleagues similarly committed to provide care to a diverse and growing patient population.
- Exceptional compensation and benefits package
- Commitment to quality care in a patient centered, team-based environment
- Office based procedure capacity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly encourage both women and minorities to apply.
Apply for Urologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert