OBGYN Opportunity in Tarboro, NC
- ECU Health
- Tarboro, North Carolina
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Vidant Health is becoming ECU Health!
While our name change is official, the rebranding process will take several months to complete. Please note that during this transition period, you may see both brands represented in various places—online, in job postings, in the communication you receive, etc.
ECU Health Physicians and ECU Health Women’s Care – Tarboro, are recruiting a Board Eligible/Board Certified OBGYN to join a well-established practice in historic Tarboro, NC. New graduates and visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
Job Highlights include:
- Employment by ECU Health Physicians
- Privileges at ECU Health Edgecombe Hospital
- Multi-physician practice
- 400 deliveries annually
- Shared Call
- General OB with opportunity to tailor towards interest areas
- Support from MFM and NICU teams at ECU Health Medical Center in Greenville, NC
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package
- Relocation assistance provided
- Close proximity to NC beaches
- Close proximity and ability to live in Greenville, NC
In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits plan, qualified applicants may also be eligible for loan repayment, sign-on bonus, income guarantees, and residency/fellowship paid commitment stipends.
ECU Health is a mission-driven, 1,708-bed academic health care enterprise serving more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is comprised of more than 13,000 employees, nine hospitals, a children's hospital and two multi-specialty group practices with more than 1,100 providers in more than 180 locations. The flagship ECU Health Medical Center, a Level 1 Trauma facility, and ECU Health Maynard Children’s Hospital serve as the primary teaching hospitals for the East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine. ECU Health and Brody School of Medicine share a combined academic mission to improve the health of eastern North Carolina through patient care, education and research. For more information, visit ECUHealth.org.
Tarboro is a shining example of a historic community embracing progress while preserving its storied past. Located in northeastern North Carolina just minutes from the I-95/US 64 interchange, Tarboro is a town where you can enjoy a sense of history and contentment without sacrificing a single 21st-century amenity. Only 30 minutes west of Greenville and an hour east of Raleigh-Durham, one of the nation’s fastest growing high-tech regions, and two hours west of the pristine shores of the famed Outer Banks, Tarboro is easy to find and hard to leave.
Widely recognized as the thriving cultural, educational, economic and medical hub of eastern North Carolina, Greenville is the 10th largest city in the state with a metropolitan population of nearly 100,000. The Dickinson Avenue Arts District offers a vibrant arts, music, culinary and festival scene in the Uptown Greenville district. Greenville is also home to East Carolina University, the Brody School of Medicine, and Pitt Community College. Excellent affordability, convenient location and natural resources combined with all of the amenities of a metropolitan university town, Greenville is the perfect place to live, work and play!
- Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, Greenville is 45 miles east of interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC
- Home to East Carolina University (ECU), a vibrant university with an annual enrollment of more than 24,000 students
- Numerous waterways and the Greenville Greenway System are perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking and camping
- Mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities
- Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, both public and private
- Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenville’s revitalization bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses, and residents to the area
If you, or a colleague, is interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Jessica Guillemette at (252)343-2627 or Jessica.Guillemette@vidanthealth.com.
It is the goal of ECU Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position. Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings. We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law.
Apply for OBGYN Opportunity in Tarboro, NC
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert