Medical Director (With Signing Bonus and Relocation Opportunities)
- Erickson Senior Living
- Matthews, North Carolina
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Location:Windsor Run by Erickson Senior Living
Windsor Run is a beautiful 60-acre continuing care retirement community in the town of Matthews in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina. We’re part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states—and growing.
Compensation: $260,000 - $340,000 (includes base + bonus + incentive)
We are hiring a Medical Director to join our growing geriatrics practice. Erickson Senior Living,® a national leader in senior living and health care, seeks a passionate, patient-focused physician to provide clinical and operational leadership for Erickson Health Medical Group, our physician-led network of on-site medical providers.
Candidates must have a commitment to excellence providing geriatric care and a desire to lead high-performance teams to superior outcomes. Our communities and health care teams offer the ideal environment for a motivated physician to practice the very best in geriatric care.
What we offer:
- Excellent compensation with bonus opportunities, as well as a robust incentive program
- Full Malpractice Coverage
- Enviable Work-Life Balance
- CME paid time off and allowance
- 401(k) with up to 3% match potential
- Professional Dues Reimbursement
SUMMARY: Provides direct supervision for EHMG clinical staff in the medical center including Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Podiatrists, Social Workers and Advanced Practice RNs (APRN). Leads EHMG clinical programs to achieve operational excellence and compliance, while also providing some administrative leadership for the medical group. This leadership includes but is not limited to medical staff recruitment, clinical staff training, management of Medical Center in partnership with the practice administrator and MSO; as well as special projects as assigned. This position also works in partnership with Community leadership providing clinical guidance and direction for Community Health Services including CC medical direction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Plans, directs and supervises primarily clinical aspects of Medical Center in partnership with practice administration to achieve employee engagement, resident satisfaction, high quality and financial performance.
- Provides some administrative leadership, e.g., provider recruitment, training, new Medical Center start-up and special projects as assigned.
- Supervises Physicians and other providers including but not limited to Podiatrists, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Social Workers and Mental Health Providers. Medical Directors of assigned campuses will report directly to the Regional Medical Director.
- Participates as active member of EHMG Medical Director Team to establish EHMG policies, evaluate strategies for implementation of new Medicare programs and provide input for EHMG direction.
- The Medical Director will also work closely with EL, regional and community leadership from all departments, particularly Ancillary Health, Erickson Advantage and Employee Health and Wellness.
Clinical responsibilities include:
- Conducting patient assessment, examinations and treats patients in a variety of settings.
- Ordering diagnostic tests, consultations, analyses and diagnostic images to provide information on patient’s condition.
- Analyzing reports and findings of tests and examination and diagnose conditions.
- Attending patients in medical office, nursing home, assisted living, and memory care.
- Administering or prescribes treatments and drugs.
- Coordinating care with outside physicians, rehab providers, other facilities, as necessary.
- Participating in activities to promote the growth of the practice.
- Communicating with patients, their families and other providers to achieve high quality care, including discussions on end of life issues.
- Participating in quality assurance, peer review and other administrative activities.
- Participating in night and weekend call rotation of Providers.
- Documenting services provided in medical chart and for billing purposes.
- Working cooperatively and collaboratively with other physicians, nurses, medical assistants, administrative personnel and managers.
What you will need:
- Medical License, any State or Federally mandated certification or credentials to be a medical director of a Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Medical Doctor Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Apply for Medical Director (With Signing Bonus and Relocation Opportunities)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert