Physician - Hand Orthopedic Surgeon
- Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center
- Westminster, Colorado
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Surgery, Surgery, Orthopedic
- Full Time
- Position Type
Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center has been a trusted provider of orthopedic care in metro Denver for more than 70 years. Though we have grown over time, our values have remained the same. Our independent group of more than 40 orthopedic surgeons is one of the largest orthopedic groups in the United States. Here we are committed to quality, teamwork and accountability.
Panorama provides a competitive total compensation package, including a full benefits package and a Profit-Sharing plan. Beyond compensation, we provide an environment where you will find yourself surrounded by great people dedicated to helping patients and supporting each other. We make a difference in the lives of others by helping them Feel Better and Do More.
Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center is seeking a Hand Orthopedic Surgeon in Westminster, Colorado.
- Exceptional opportunity for a Hand Orthopedic Surgeon with solid surgical and clinical skills to practice in an innovative, collaborative, and fully integrated health system
- Three other hand surgeons in the group
- General orthopedic call required
- Shared call responsibilities
- Excellent rehabilitation service
- Graduate of an accredited school of medicine or ECFMG certification
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Orthopedic Surgery
- Hand Fellowship trained
- Team player
- Excellent surgical skills
Why move to Denver? Denver is downright beautiful. The “Mile High City” is best known for being situated at the base of the Rocky Mountains, it’s also a thriving city with a culture and a feel all its own. Colorado is a nature lover’s paradise. Constant sunshine. A thriving beer and food scene. We have eight profession sports teams; you’ll always have someone to cheer for. An international airport. Come to Colorado and check us out!
Apply for Physician - Hand Orthopedic Surgeon
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert