Springfield Clinic (Illinois) | Urology Opportunities | $650K Associate Salary | Partnership Track
Springfield Clinic is seeking BE/BC Urologists to join our well established and rewarding practice. Recognized for excellence and commitment to patient-centered care, Springfield Clinic s 680+ physicians and advanced practitioners and 3,300+ employees service two million patient visits annual throughout the central Illinois region in 80 medical specialties and sub-specialties.
Springfield Clinic, one of the largest multi-specialty physician owned medical practices in Illinois, offers a clear, established path to partnership. Partnership provides the opportunity to grow your practice, share in the Springfield Clinic success, and generate an income supportive of your financial and career goals.
- Current Urology Opportunities are in Springfield, Illinois
- Join a growing department of board-certified urologists and advanced practice providers
- Board certified or board eligible
- Sub-specialty a plus, but not necessary
- Call Schedule Physician will share general urology call
- State-of-the-art technology with access to multiple da Vinci Robots
- Opportunities in multiple outreach locations to build practice
- Provide procedures/surgeries at Springfield Clinic's Physician-owned 7 room Ambulatory Surgery Center as well as local hospitals
- Springfield has two level 1 trauma hospitals
- Outstanding quality of physicians and practice allows ample time to enjoy family and personal interests
- Associate 650K base salary guarantee
- Mentorship and 2 Year Path to Partnership
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance and salary advance option
- Benefits include, but not limited to: Excellent CME and vacation time; Retirement plan, 401K; Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Group Term Life Insurance & AD&D; Group Long Term Disability
- Why Springfield, Illinois? Springfield is a growing close knit, family friendly, community that offers the amenities of the larger cities without the cost. Springfield demographics embody families, young professionals, government employees, medical community, empty-nesters etc A vibrant area with microbreweries, upscale restaurants, annual art and music festivals and historical buildings and landmarks. Springfield is home many public and private schools; also home to Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, The University of Illinois Springfield, and Lincoln Land Community College. Springfield is also situated with easy access via car, train or plane to St. Louis and Chicago. Whether you choose to live in a subdivision or downtown, Springfield is a place you can call home.
Apply for Springfield Clinic (Illinois) | Urology Opportunities | $650K Associate Salary | Partnership Track
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert