- St. Luke's Hospital
- Duluth, Minnesota
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Surgery, Surgery, Orthopedic
- Full Time
- Position Type
St. Luke's Hospital and St. Luke's Orthopedics Associates has an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE fellowship trained Orthopedic Surgeon (Sports Medicine or General Orthopedist with interest in shoulder.) The Orthopedic Surgeon will play an active role in the ongoing development of the orthopedic service line.
Practice Specifics and highlights include
- Departing Sports Medicine physician creates immediate volume for all arthroscopy cases as well as shoulder arthroplasty and instability surgeries.
- Hospital based practice with modern clinic attached to campus.
- NO TRAUMA CALL! Fellowship-Trained Orthopedic Trauma Surgeons on staff.
- 1:1 Physician Assistant support in clinic and surgery.
- Outpatient surgery center connected to campus.
- Nonsurgical Sports Medicine physician on staff to assist with workup and nonsurgical management.
- The group covers multiple local sporting teams supported by employed ATCs
- Advanced imaging on site, in-office fluoroscopy and ultrasound.
- Multi-site therapy division with PM&R, Pain Medicine, & Neurosurgery adjacent to Ortho Clinic.
- Tourist community with extensive recreational opportunities and endless trail/mountain biking network.
- Luke’s is a qualifier for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- BC/BE Orthopedics
- Duluth, MN. 150 miles North of Minneapolis, MN
- Regional area population: 145,000
- Regional service area: 490,000
- International airport
For more information contact:
Nimet Jackson at Nimet.Jackson@slhduluth.com
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert