Yellowstone Orthopedics: Ideal Outdoor Lifestyle, Growing Clinic, Loan Repayment
- Billings Clinic Health System
- Cody, Wyoming
- Closing date
- Mar 16, 2024
- Surgery, Surgery, Orthopedic
- Full Time
- Position Type
Physician-Led Medicine next to Yellowstone National Park
Live and work in the Rocky Mountains
Seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to join our successful and growing multi-specialty group in beautiful Cody, Wyoming at the east entrance to Yellowstone. You will join an established regional team of dedicated orthopedic surgeons at Montana s largest independent health system. The Cody/Yellowstone area is an outdoor adventurer s paradise, from skiing and snowmobiling in the winter to hiking, boating, hunting and fly fishing the rest of the year.
- Help build a newer orthopedic practice in an expanding market
- Team care with another orthopedic surgeon and advanced practitioner
- Collaborate with our regional hospital affiliates
- 80+ specialties nearby at the region s largest tertiary referral center and level II trauma center in Billings, Montana
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- Magnet recognized for Nursing Excellence since 2006
- 501c3 not-for-profit organization
Billings Clinic is nationally recognized for clinical excellence and is based locally in Billings, Montana.
Live next to Yellowstone National Park!
This friendly community in northwest Wyoming has a local airport, great schools, safe neighborhoods and abundant family activities. Serve a growing population and practice medicine where your patients are your friends and neighbors. Four seasons of sunshine!
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Learn more at www.billingsclinicphysicians.com
Apply for Yellowstone Orthopedics: Ideal Outdoor Lifestyle, Growing Clinic, Loan Repayment
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert