- Catholic Health Services of Long Island
- Setauket, New York
- Closing date
- Apr 15, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Setauket, NY * Full Time
Setauket, New York
Catholic Health Services of Long Island is seeking a Board-Certified Nephrologist to join a thriving, multiple physician Nephrology group in Setauket, New York. This position is located between St. Catherine of Siena Hospital in Smithtown and St. Charles Hospital in Port Jefferson both within the Catholic Health system.
- Evaluating and managing adults with a variety of Nephrology concerns
- Maintaining high standards and quality of care to the patients cared for
- Promoting high quality, cost effective care based on the best medical evidence
- Participating in data collection to assess patient care and satisfaction studies
- Making best efforts to keep current with developments in adult Nephrology, medical management and related areas through CME programs, medical literature review and medical staff conferences
Qualified candidates are those that are trained in Nephrology and Board Certified or Eligible in Nephrology. A NYS Physician’s license is required. Fellows are welcome to apply.
We offer a competitive salary with productivity and incentive compensation, clinically supported work environment, and comprehensive benefits package including pension plan.
For consideration, please email your CV and contact information to Tracee Thomson, AVP Physician Alignment at email@example.com.
Apply for Board-Certified Nephrologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert