Psychiatrist - Cognitive and Memory Disorders - Wethersfield, CT
- Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
- Wethersfield, Connecticut
- Closing date
- Mar 24, 2023
- Full Time
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Psychiatrist - Cognitive and Memory Disorder
Geriatric Psychiatrist - Wethersfield, CT
Hartford HealthCare's Behavioral Health Network (HHC BHN), the largest and most comprehensive behavioral health system in New England, has a new opportunity available for a BE / BC Geriatric Psychiatrist to join our cohesive multidisciplinary Cognitive and Memory Disorder team at Hartford Healthcare, located in Wethersfield, CT.
Some highlights of this opportunity include:
- Opportunity to join a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary care team
- Supportive physician leadership that is excited to help foster professional development and growth
- Opportunity for advancement into clinical leadership roles
- Psychiatrist will participate in didactic activities, clinical research, academic posters and presentations, and fellowship/resident/student training.
- 100% Outpatient with no call, weekend, holiday shifts (4 clinical days per week)
- Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits including low cost, high quality medical/dental, STD/LTD, matching 401(k), generous paid time off, CME, and more
- A mentorship program
- Eligibility to apply for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Behavioral Health Network at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated healthcare system in CT offers Psychiatrists MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician-led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
Located near Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
For additional information and to schedule a discussion with our Medical Director, please
e-mail Samuel McNeil, Physician Recruiter, Samuel.Mcneil@hhchealth.orgor call/text 860-637-5571
About Hartford HealthCare
The Hartford HealthCare network employs over 2,500 providers in over 400 practice locations throughout Connecticut, 7 acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, one of the largest behavioral health networks and one of the largest, physician-led, multi-specialty medical groups in New England.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel careers to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Our location: Connecticut is located within two hours of Boston and New York City and offers access to the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, access to New England beaches and ski resorts, and options to live near the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
1290 Silas Deane Highway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert