Hematology-Oncologist Needed in California
- Palmdale, California
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Hematology, Oncology
- Position Type
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Nicole Frohman at email@example.com or (954) 837-2764.
- Sign-on bonus offered upon discussion
- 4.5-day work week - 4 days of clinical work and a day of admin work (able to do remotely)
- Medical benefits included
- Life insurance, malpractice coverage, and retirement package are available for discussion
- 20 - 25 patients each day; 15 minutes for follow-up appointments; 30 minutes for consults
- Very light call responsibilities that consist of 1 week on and 2 weeks off
- Strong support staff in a group practice
- State-of-the-art cancer treatment center
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert