Come live and practice in one of the largest port cities in Texas. It offers botanical gardens, national parks, and attractions that draw tourists from all over the world. It neighbors the largest ranch in the country, consisting of over 800,000 acres. It is home to major commerce and shipping endeavors due to its deep harbor. With its thriving economy, it is a great place to call home.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Van Ruttley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 663-9389.
- Flexible role working two weekends per month
- Cover for 48 weekend hours between Friday - Sunday
- The clinic offers an elegant apartment-like cover suite
- Candidate's personal malpractice insurance a bonus but not required
- Applicants without fellowships welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail