Internal Medicine Physician Needed in Connecticut
- Closing date
- Jun 13, 2023
- Internal Medicine
- Position Type
This opportunity has a 2-year income guarantee and RVU and quality bonus potential. You will be offered student loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/holiday, CME stipend, a 401(k) with employer match, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other primary care jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details, or reply with an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com.
- Income guarantee for 2 years
- Sign-on bonus of up to $20,000
- Loan repayment of $20,000 a year for 3 years
- Up to $12,500 in relocation assistance
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Light phone call, shared with group
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance
- Retirement plan includes 401(k)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert