New OBGYN Generalist Opportunity with MedStar Health, Maryland
- MedStar Medical Group
- Leonardtown, Maryland
- Closing date
- Mar 12, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Join our Women's Health-OB/GYN Physician Team at MedStar St. Mary's Hospital in Leonardtown, MD. Become part of a not-for-profit organization that recognizes and welcomes your expertise, knowledge, input, and leadership as an OB/GYN physician.
We have a genuine need for an OBGYN Generalist to join our group that's consistently chosen as the top choice in women & mother-baby care throughout our wide market. Step into a career-building opportunity where you d see a variety of patients, be part of a collegial medical staff community, have incredible access to onsite resources & great schools, plus be in the middle of a lush, natural landscape and go-to area for holiday destinations.
- Fully integrated MD/DO, WHNP & CNM practice, w/dedicated clinical & 24/7 midwifery
- Large referral network of PCPs and medical specialties onsite and available locally
- In-office procedures include, colposcopy, NSTs, sonograms and hysteroscopy
- Dedicated block time in full-scope OR w/open, laparoscopic & state-of-the-art robot
- Beautiful neighborhoods & unique properties - some with backyard accessible waterfronts
- Highly rated schools plus easy commute to area's most prestigious colleges & universities
- 80min to DC; short drive to popular Calvert Co., Solomon's Is., & cultural attractions
- Local parks on-the-water offering outdoor enthusiasts hiking, kayaking, fishing & camping
- Eclectic downtown w/specialty shops, fine dining & host to popular events & concerts
- Multiple farmer markets both big & small and several, nearby award-winning wineries
- Excellent market competitive compensation & benefits package
- Higher than average base salary and quarterly production compensation incentives
- 30 Days PTO, plus 7 Holidays, and 2 additional Personal Days
- In-coming bonus opportunities and on-going CME Allowance, with 5 CME Days outside of PTO
St. Mary s Hospital
- Encounter excellent working relationships with 24/7 Anes MD/DO & Pediatric Hospitalists
- Vast resources & capabilities at your disposal, including UroGyn, GynOnc & MFM by referral
- 1:6Call, Level One Family Birthing Center; 600 births/year w/low c-section rate (9%)
- Tertiary care center w/DC-based, MedStar's Washington Hospital Center & Georgetown Univ.
- L&D Ob RNs, several birth edu. classes, plus lactation services are available IP, OP & locally
If you want an exciting career that is always challenging, always rewarding and brings great professional relationships with physician and staff colleagues, I'd love to hear from you and put you in touch with our excellent physician lead and administrators at MedStar St. Mary's!
MedStar Health/MedStar Medical Group is a 501(c)(3) organization and EOE.
Apply for New OBGYN Generalist Opportunity with MedStar Health, Maryland
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert