- The Women's Group of Gwinnett
- Lawrenceville, Georgia
- Closing date
- Mar 12, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
The Women’s Group of Gwinnett is currently seeking a board certified or board eligible OB/GYN physician to join our team of five physicians, and three nurse practitioners in the Gwinnett County area.
Our community boasts excellent school systems, beautiful parks, and access to all metro Atlanta has to offer. As a group we are focused on providing excellent patient centered care while also maintaining a healthy work/life balance. Our providers all work 3 1/2 days per week in a supportive and collegial environment.
Our practice is among a consortium of Obstetrics and Gynecology practices that serve the Atlanta metropolitan area under the parent organization of Atlanta Women’s Health Group. There are opportunities to become a shareholder if desired.
Overall, this is a great opportunity for a physician to join a practice that provides excellent gynecological care in a supportive environment with a practice that is growing.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in OB/GYN
- Current Unrestricted State Medical License
- Current Unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain
- Fully licensed medical team and support staff
- Friendly, compassionate work environment
- Provide a variety of in-office surgery options.
- Great work life balance
- 20-26 patients in clinic per day
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision
- Company paid malpractice coverage.
- 401k with matching
- Dedicated CME time and CME allowance provided.
- Supportive and appreciative culture
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert