- Oregon Medical Group
- Eugene, Oregon
- Closing date
- Mar 12, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Oregon Medical Group is a clinician led group of physicians, advance practice clinicians, and healthcare professionals providing for the needs of the organizations 88,000 membership/patient base. We are seeking a general Endocrinologist to join an established Endocrinology department consisting of two Endocrinologist s and one APC. The ideal candidate will be BC/BE in Endocrinology with training in transgender care strongly desired. We are committed to helping our patients live their healthiest life.
At Oregon Medical Group we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits
- CME funding
- Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Full or Part-time
- 100% Out-patient
- No hospital call
- 4 or 5 day work week
- Flexible Scheduling
- Leadership opportunities
Requirements and Qualifications
- Graduate of four-year U.S. Medical School or equivalent. Residency completed in Endocrinology.
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association required.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Endocrinology.
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state(s) of Oregon.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Oregon Medical Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Eugene is the largest metropolitan base in the south Willamette Valley, easily accessible by Interstate 5 and served by the state's second largest airport provides quick access to anywhere in the country. Affectionately known as the Emerald City, Eugene is home to the University of Oregon (Mighty Ducks) where you can catch professional, Olympic and collegiate sporting events. This college town is nestled in the Willamette Valley and boasts great primary and secondary education, safe and friendly neighborhoods and the ability to bike and walk most everywhere. The city is a fantastic place for outdoor enthusiast. With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside.
If this is an opportunity that interests you contact Nancy Dunlap, Director Provider Services, 541-242-4080, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.oregonmedicalgroup.com
Apply for Endocrinology Physician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert