Urologist- UPMC in Central Pa.
UPMC in Central Pa. is seeking a full-time Urologist to join an experienced team of physicians in and around Harrisburg, Pa. The ideal candidate will enjoy a rewarding opportunity that incorporates both clinical and teaching opportunities. The ideal candidate will enjoy a rewarding opportunity that incorporates both clinical and teaching opportunities. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Join our well-established Urology practice near Harrisburg, Pa.
- DaVinci Xi robotics systems
- Robust practice with strong provider-patient relationships and existing volume for quick practice ramp-up
- Must be BE/ BC by American Board of Urology
- Robotics training preferred
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patient
- Team oriented with the ability to provide personalized care and quality outcomes
- Will consider new Fellowship graduates
- Competitive base salary plus incentive bonus based on quality goals
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- UPMC Cash Balance Plan
- Adoption Assistance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional dues
- CME allowance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation Allowance
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment.
- Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hersheypark and Hershey's Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities.
- Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania.
- With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7 as compared to 101.2 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Cities to Live,” it's an easy daytrip to New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
About UPMC in Central Pa.
- UPMC in Central Pa. is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities.
- As part of the UPMC not-for-profit system, UPMC in Central Pa. cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care, and leading-edge diagnostic services.
- UPMC in Central Pa. includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,245 licensed beds, over 200 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 13,400 employees.
- It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams, and parts of Snyder counties.
- UPMC was named as one of the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare” for 2022 by Becker's Healthcare. For inclusion on this list, hospitals, health systems, and health care companies must demonstrate initiatives and commitment to promote diversity within the workforce, employee engagement, and professional growth.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/xG4oVYc2GWj4gCem1f45r1
Apply for Urologist- UPMC in Central Pa.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert