Infectious Disease Specialist
- The MetroHealth System
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Closing date
- Mar 12, 2024
- Infectious Disease
- Full Time
- Position Type
The MetroHealth System, affiliated with Case Western Reserve University (CWRU) School of Medicine, has an immediate opening for a full time board-certified/eligible Infectious Disease Specialist with a commitment to clinical care and academics. Responsibilities will include participation in existing antibiotic stewardship program and inpatient and outpatient clinical care. Faculty appointment through Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
Opportunities for clinical research are available and participation is encouraged. Your academic appointment at CWRU school of Medicine and salary will be commensurate with experience and credentials.
MetroHealth is an integrated health system with an acute care hospital housing a Level I Adult Trauma and Burn Center and more than 25 inpatient and outpatient facilities throughout Northeast Ohio.
Cleveland, Ohio offers a great lifestyle.
- Great cost of living 21% lower than the national average
- The Arts largest theater complex outside of New York City, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the renowned Cleveland Orchestra & one of the worlds leading art museums
- Diverse economy manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, biomedical
- Ease of transit rated the 6th best city in the US for commuters
- Outdoor activities Lake Erie for boating and beaches
- Superb park system surrounding the city with many hiking and biking opportunities
- Nationally renowned food and dining scene
- Professional Sports Major League teams (Guardians, Browns and Cavaliers)
MetroHealth invites applicants to forward their curriculum vitae to: Britt Artino, Provider Recruitment Email: email@example.com
In employment, as in education, The MHS and CWRU are committed to Equal Opportunity and Diversity. Women, veterans, members of underrepresented minorities and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply for Infectious Disease Specialist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert