Gastroenterologist - State of The Art Facility - Summerville, SC
- Medical University of South Carolina
- Summerville, South Carolina
- Closing date
- Mar 12, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
The Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) Health Partners is seeking board certified or board eligible Gastroenterologists to help grow a newly established, community-based practice located in the Summerville area, one of Charleston’s most popular suburbs. Physicians in this clinical practice will work to coordinate patient care in collaboration with providers in MUSC’s Division of Gastroenterology at a new, state of the art clinic and endoscopy center.
The new gastroenterology physicians will perform endoscopies in a state-of-the-art Ambulatory Surgery Center to be located within The Hub at Nexton, a brand-new mixed-use complex in the booming planned community of Nexton in Summerville, SC
The MUSC Gastroenterology Division was recognized as high-performing in Gastroenterology and GI surgery by U.S. News & World Report, meaning it ranks among the top 10 percent of hospitals in the nation
Learn more about the Division of Gastroenterology here: https://medicine.musc.edu/departments/dom/divisions/gastroenterology
About the opportunity:
- Ability to develop a community-based practice serving a unique patient population
- Dedicated clinic days, procedure blocks, and administrative time
- Newly built GI clinic minutes from new endoscopy center
- Expand the outpatient clinics and endoscopy procedures throughout Charleston
- Dedicated MOAs, CMAs, RN, GI financial counselor and practice manager
- Strong collaborative support from colorectal surgery, GI pathology, GI radiology, and Pediatric GI
- Integrated practice model with a robust internal referral network
- No ERCP/EUS required
We will provide:
- Sign-on bonus
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- 401(k) retirement plan with additional employer contribution
- Occurrence malpractice coverage
- PTO + Holidays plus CME allowance + time off
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program Qualified Employer
- MUSC affiliate faculty appointment and privileges
- Epic medical record platform
Located just 24 miles from the rainbow-colored houses and cobblestoned streets of Charleston, Summerville, SC, is a town with personality and charm all its own. Known equally for its stunning show of azalea blooms each spring, and its status as the official birthplace of sweet tea, Summerville offers residents the pace of a small town with all the amenities of a larger city. Enjoy access to world-class shopping, a bustling restaurant scene, arts and entertainment, and outdoor parks and historic sites right in your back yard, all in close proximity to the beach. Affordable housing prices and superior public schools make Summerville, SC, a great place to call home.
Learn more about Summerville, SC: https://www.visitsummerville.com/
MUSC Health, the clinical enterprise of the Medical University of South Carolina, sees more than one million patient encounters annually, and its specialized care teams consistently rank among the best in the country. This integrated health care system is accessible via its downtown Charleston campus, seven regional medical centers, more than 100 outreach locations, clinical affiliations with numerous health care partners, and a robust telehealth network. MUSC Health delivers transformational care shaped by world-class clinicians, health scientists, and educators who provide leading-edge care while developing the next generation of innovative health care leaders.
For more detail about this exceptional practice opportunity including a compensation discussion, please rush your CV and letter of interest to Fayth Hoecker, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re looking to join the team that’s committed to changing what’s possible in healthcare, look no further. We’re waiting on you.
Apply for Gastroenterologist - State of The Art Facility - Summerville, SC
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert