- Benefis Health System
- Great Falls, Montana
- Closing date
- Mar 12, 2024
- Hospital Medicine (MD)
- Full Time
- Position Type
Benefis Health System has a great opportunity to practice Hospital Medicine at our large tertiary, level II trauma center located in Great Falls, Montana. We offer a wide variety of patients and pathology, collaborative teams, great specialty support, competitive compensation and benefits and flexible scheduling that accommodates an adventurous Montana lifestyle!
- Independent AGACNP opportunity with good collaborating physician partnerships
- 12 hr shifts, 7 on / 7 off block schedule, typically nights working along side a dedicated nocturnist physician and a dedicated physician admitter from 11a-11p based in the emergency department - work life balance philosophy “when you’re off, you’re really off”
- Cover only 1 hospital with 349 acute care beds, admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older (adult), excluding obstetrical and providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients
- Great access to specialists with over 340 providers on our medical staff representing 40 specialties, including: Neurosurgery, CVT Surgery, Interventional and General Cardiology, General Surgery, Urology, Neurology, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Inpatient Gastroenterology, Psychiatry, and more!
- Hospital wide HIPAA compatible texting system to easily access colleges and specialists
- Procedures optional with privileging and no ICU coverage required (intensivists are in house 24/7 for consultation)
- Opportunity to teach medical students and future residents – Touro University is opening a medical school 4 blocks from the hospital, Summer 2023
Why we stand out
- Stand alone, financially stable, not-for-profit health system
- Regional tertiary center with robust specialty support
- Patient focused, quality medical care
How we support you
- Competitive guaranteed shift based compensation with incentive bonus structures
- Generous sign-on / relocation bonus
- Annual $5,000 CME + $1,000 license/dues
- 5-7% retirement match + 457b program
- Provider wellness programs focused on personal and professional development
- Monthly meetings with highest-level physician and administrative leadership to bring ideas forward and solve issues
Community Information: Great Falls is known as Montana’s base camp for art and adventure with a city population of 60,000, and a draw of over 275,000 people in north central Montana. We have four genuine seasons, experience mild winters and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year. Great Falls is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools, two accredited colleges, and a new not-for-profit medical school, TouroCOM Montana, opening Summer 2023. Additionally, the Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, runs through the middle of our community with over 60 miles of paved recreational trails. Our local outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water and snow skiing, rock and ice climbing, boating, paddle boarding, kayaking, off-road motor sports, and hunting making our quality of life unrivaled in the Rocky Mountain West.
Benefis Health System is one of Montana’s largest tertiary centers holding a level II Trauma designation. We are proud to be a standalone, financially stable community health system with strong, dedicated leadership focused on providing the best patient care in Montana, in addition to being awarded Becker's "Best Places To Work In Healthcare" 6 years in a row. Benefis covers ¼ of the state’s land mass, an area comparable in size to Kansas and can provide care for everything except for burns and organ transplants. We offer great specialty support including 4 neurosurgeons, a cardiothoracic and vascular program, a regional cancer institute and a brand-new emergency department with a dedicated air ambulance program, including fixed and rotor wing.
Contact us today to learn more!
Erica Martin, Physician Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org 406-731-8882
Apply for Nocturnist AGACNP
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert