Gastroenterology - Louisville, KY - Work alongside great mentors with excellent reputations in t...
- Baptist Health Medical Group
- Louisville, Kentucky
- Closing date
- Mar 12, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
- Baptist Health Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE fellowship trained gastroenterologist, to join our professional team located in Louisville, KY at our Eastpoint location.
- Practice has 2 MDs, 3 APRNs, and dedicated support staff
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm
- Sub-specialty treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Crohn's Disease, and Esophagus Disease
- Shared on-call schedule
- Blocked time for scoping
Please see link for more information about Gastroenterology services: Gastroenterology Care (baptisthealth.com)
For additional information please contact:
Laura Lee Long, Physician Recruitment Manager
- Competitive compensation and benefits package - Up to $200,000 in recruiting incentives including starting bonus, student loan repayment, residency/fellowship stipend, and relocation/moving allowance
- Two-year income guarantee with opportunity for additional productivity and quality bonuses
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plans — 401K and 457(b)
- Paid CME/licensure and malpractice insurance/tail coverage
- Complimentary Professional Student Loan Debt Repayment Advising
- Physician Mentorship Pathway for growth and development
- Generous time off (7+ weeks per year for full time physicians)
- EPIC- electronic health record system integrated throughout all hospital and practice locations
- Immigration support, if needed
- Multispecialty physician-led medical group
- 8 hospitals with over 1,500 providers, including 800 physicians and more than 700 advanced practice clinicians.
- Comprehensive administrative and operations support teams
- Physician leadership councils
ABOUT BAPTIST HEALTH LOUISVILLE
Baptist Health Louisville is a 519-bed tertiary-care hospital located in the heart of St. Matthews. The all-private room hospital provides virtually all inpatient services with the exception of transplantation and burn care.
The hospital’s emergency services include special teams for heart attack and stroke care. Cancer services include two freestanding radiation centers and the Charles and Mimi Osborn Cancer Center, which also offers a cancer resource center and a multidisciplinary lung care clinic. Special services include women’s health, labor and delivery, digital mammography, ultrasound and bone-density scanning for osteoporosis. Other areas of expertise include orthopedics, neurosurgery, cardiovascular services, wound care, behavioral health, occupational health, acute rehabilitation, and in-home care provided by Baptist Health Home Care.
Baptist Health Louisville has twice achieved Magnet designation for excellence in nursing services by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Magnet Recognition Program®.
City of Louisville, Kentucky
- Kentucky's largest metro area with a population of 1 million+ located on the Ohio River
- Home of the Kentucky Derby- "the most exciting two minutes in sports".
- Climate - mild four-season climate with average temperatures of 79 in July and 35 in January
- Cost of living is consistently below the national average, with housing costs 76% of national averages..
- Louisville, KY is within a day's drive of more than 50% of the U.S. population.
- The city landed on over 35 "Best Of" lists in the year 2021
- Ranked #5 on the Top 10 New Brainpower Cities in America
- National Geographic listed Louisville in the Top 10 Food Cities; Zagat called it one of America's Next Hot Food Cities
- CNBC: Reported that Louisville is one of the top 15 cities in the country attracting the most millennials in 2018
- one of the country's most extensive park systems and a world-renowned arts scene. Louisville has 122 parks that span more than 14,000 acres, including Waterfront Park on the banks of the Ohio River. The Louisville Loop will soon connect all the city’s parks by a paved walkway.
Click here for more information on Louisville, KY.
Apply for Gastroenterology - Louisville, KY - Work alongside great mentors with excellent reputations in t...
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert