Urology - Richmond, KY - Join a charming community with the city nearby!- Recruitment Incentives...
- Baptist Health Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE fellowship trained urologist to join our growing network of physicians in Richmond, KY.
- Practice has 1 Physician, 1 PA-C, 4 CMAs, 2 PACs, and 1 Practice Manager.
- Clinic is open Monday - Friday 8am to 4:30pm.
- Join a great community near Lexington, Kentucky.
- Practice primarily sees patients older than 21.
For additional information please contact:
Shelly Barker, Physician Recruitment Manager
- Competitive compensation and benefits package - Up to $200,000 in recruiting incentives including starting bonus, student loan repayment, residency/fellowship stipend, and relocation/moving allowance
- Two-year income guarantee with opportunity for additional productivity and quality bonuses
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plans — 401K and 457(b)
- Paid CME/licensure and malpractice insurance/tail coverage
- Complimentary Professional Student Loan Debt Repayment Advising
- Physician Mentorship Pathway for growth and development
- Generous time off (7+ weeks per year for full time physicians)
- EPIC- electronic health record system integrated throughout all hospital and practice locations
- Immigration Support, if needed; complimentary legal counseling; visa waivers processed through Appalachian Regional Commission
- Multispecialty physician-led medical group
- 8 hospitals with over 1,500 providers, including 800 physicians and more than 700 advanced practice clinicians.
- Comprehensive administrative and operations support teams
- Physician leadership councils
ABOUT BAPTIST HEALTH RICHMOND
Baptist Health Richmond is a 105-bed acute care hospital that has served its community for more than 100 years. Residents surrounding counties flock to Baptist Health Richmond for their care, including those in Madison, Estill, Garrard, Rockcastle, Lee and Jackson counties. The hospital joined the Baptist Health family in 2012 and has completed a $20+ million dollar renovation and expansion project.
Specialized, comprehensive services offered include:
- Cancer care
- Heart care
- Weight loss
- Women’s health
- Mother & baby care
- Emergency care
- Sleep disorders
- Occupational health
- Surgical services
- Digestive health
Baptist Health Richmond has earned the Pathway to Excellence designation for excellence in nursing services by the American Nursing Credentialing Center. Baptist Health Richmond’s laboratory and hospital are accredited through the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP), which is authorized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to survey hospitals for compliance with the Medicare Conditions of Participation and Coverage.
ABOUT RICHMOND, KENTUCKY
Richmond is the sixth largest city in Kentucky with a population of about 35,000 residents. You are able to enjoy suburban life in a charming college town, home to Eastern Kentucky University, with a great school system. You will get the benefits of a small community, while having access to the city: 20 minutes from Lexington and 1 hour from Louisville. You can boat on Laurel Lake and attend a UK basketball game within the same afternoon. In the heart of Kentucky and on the heels of Appalachian region, you will have Keeneland, Red River Gorge, the Bourbon Trail, and all things Kentucky in your backyard. Richmond, Kentucky is a place you must see for yourself!
Click here to learn more about Richmond, KY.
Apply for Urology - Richmond, KY - Join a charming community with the city nearby!- Recruitment Incentives...
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert