ABOUT NCOSO: Welcome to North Carolina Oral Surgery and Orthodontics, where your beautiful smile is our passion! Offering the latest technology in a caring thoughtful environment, our offices are searching for a dedicated Oral Surgeon to join our growing practice! With over 10 locations throughout the Triangle and Triad areas of North Carolina, you can find a location that suits your needs!
Our company offers competitive compensation and benefits such as medical, dental, 401K. We also offer mentorship with dentists and specialists within our company through our ‘Doctor Is In’ program. With potential ownership opportunities, continuing education events throughout the year, and an in-house Marketing team, our practice has everything you need to succeed. Focus on what you love most, caring for patients, and let us handle the rest!
ABOUT THE JOB: The Oral Surgeon that joins our team will be responsible for maintaining our high level of care towards our patients, interacting with all team members in a professional upbeat manner, and embodying our #WeMoveTeeth attitude.
For the right candidate, we have opportunities ranging from Sign-on bonuses to potential Partnership. Compensation ranges from 250K-520K with potential earnings based on production and annual bonuses. With Flexible scheduling, your work-life balance couldn’t get any better!
- Health insurance with FSA option
- Long & short-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Dental care for immediate family
- CE reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for selected locations
- Mentorship Program within the practice
- Ownership/Partnership opportunities
- Company vehicle (based on travel necessity)
- Fun social media campaigns/giveaways
- Volunteer Opportunities with our Smile Squad
- Accredited U.S. Dental Programs (DDS/DMD) with appropriate CEU Certifications
- Current state license must be held in good standing.
- A desire to uphold our motto and have a sincere passion to create beautiful smiles!
Apply for Oral Surgeon
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert