Hematology-Oncologist Needed in South Dakota
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Closing date
- Jun 10, 2023
- Hematology, Oncology
- Position Type
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Eric Gant Jr at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954.837.2756.
- Sign-on bonus and loan repayment available
- Exceptional compensation and benefits
- Join a large team in a comprehensive cancer center
- Work schedule is Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm with a 1:6 call schedule
- 15 - 18 patients each day
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Access to advanced clinical trials
- Academic appointment and teaching if desired
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert