Southern Illinois Primary Care Physician Position, 75 Minutes From St. Louis
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Internal Medicine
- Position Type
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call or text Arthur Moran directly at 203-663-9358 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join a top hospital system for their established programs in southern Illinois
- Fully outpatient positions with flexible scheduling, see 15 to 19 patients per day
- Practice at a brand-new, state-of-the-art facility
- Collegial team environment with mid-level support staff
- Excellent base salary, bonus incentives, and hospital benefits package
- Open to IM or FM physicians, will consider 2023 candidates
- H-1B visa candidates welcome to apply as long as under cap
- Close access to St. Louis, Louisville, Indianapolis, or Nashville
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert