Award-Winning Physician Led Gastroenterology Hospital Opportunity in Picturesque Western Wisconsin
- La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Position Type
This opportunity features a daytime schedule that offers a work-life balance and competitive compensation. The first two years provide a guaranteed salary which moves into an RVU structure after year 2 and successful providers may earn more than $700K.
Physicians perform consults, do procedures, provide follow-up care, and occasionally see inpatients. The endoscopy center is adjacent to the hospital. The call schedule is taken at home and is shared equally among the group.
This beautiful midsized location offers a great family-friendly community with outdoor activities, winter sports, schools, and shopping and is a local technology and medical hub.
If you would like to learn more about this job or any other CompHealth opportunity, please call Amanda at 954-837-2635, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Traditional workweek schedule
- ERCP, EUS, small bowel capsule endoscopy
- 9 physicians and 6 APPs (mix of NPs and PAs) and a GI lab that runs like a well-oiled machine
- Guaranteed 2-year competitive salary
- Earning potential up to $720K
- H-1B candidates welcome to apply
- Mid-size college town that is home to the University of Wisconsin
- Join a GI group with collegial culture
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert