Amazing Noninvasive Cardiologist Opportunity in Orange County, New York
- New York
- Closing date
- Jun 10, 2023
- Position Type
This position offers a competitive compensation package and incentive bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, PTO, holidays, life insurance, CME with stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in beautiful Orange County, NY. a great location and area, if you want to be close to the city without all the city craziness. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any family practice jobs, contact CompHealth today.
For more details, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call/text to Austyn at 801-930-3363. Refer to job number 2808590.
- Receive a very lucrative and competitive base salary
- Opportunity offers a $10K sign-on bonus
- A welcoming community with wonderful schools and great people
- Optional academic teaching affiliation at New York Medical College in Valhalla
- Medical, dental, vision, and many other benefits offered
- Share a fantastic call schedule of 1:6 or better
- 5 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME plus a $5K stipend, and 10 paid holidays
- Beautiful suburb not too far from New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert