Seeking BE/BC Gastroenterologist for Orlando Health's Digestive Health Institute in Sunny Centra...
- Orlando Health
- Orlando, Florida
- Closing date
- Mar 10, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Orlando Health Medical Group is seeking Board Eligible/Board Certified Gastroenterologists to join our Digestive Health Institute.
As one of the nation s most highly regarded digestive disease programs, the Orlando Health Digestive Health Institute offers comprehensive and coordinated care to evaluate, diagnose and treat a wide range of digestive diseases. Subspecialty services offered include advanced endoscopy, medical pancreatology, hepatology, neurogastroenterology and motility and inflammatory bowel diseases. The institute s team of globally respected physicians are leaders in clinical research and postgraduate medical education. The institute boasts a very vibrant clinical research program that conducts cutting-edge trials in endoscopic tumor resection, pancreatitis, pancreatic cancer, IBD and hemostasis. The institute has recently secured ACGME approval for starting a gastroenterology fellowship and hosts several international symposiums throughout the year. The position is most ideal for candidates wanting to practice clinical gastroenterology in a hybrid setting where you get to be in an academic atmosphere but with the efficiency and benefits of private practice.
- Fellowship Trained in Gastroenterology.
- FL Medical License or ability to obtain FL Medical License.
- Thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system.
- Excellent brand recognition, with new patients seeking out Orlando Health s Digestive Health Institute for their care.
- Integrated multidisciplinary and subspecialized practice environment.
- Great pay-or mix with patients from top Orlando employers and Orlando Health team members.
- Robust operational support and resources in a collaborative work environment.
- Dynamic administration that fosters physician autonomy when it comes to clinical decision making and patient outcomes.
- Opportunity for growth and leadership development.
- Opportunity to expand an active research and innovation program.
- Excellent compensation package, opportunity to make more based-on productivity.
- Benefits package includes time away for vacations and conferences, health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation and retirement savings options.
- Generous sign-on bonus with eligibility for an annual bonus.
- There is no state income tax.
- Greater Orlando offers direct access to Florida s world-famous theme parks and attractions.
- Our lifestyle options have something for everyone, from the downtown districts for those enjoying a trendy urban flair, to family-oriented communities with top rated public and private schools.
- Ample outdoor activities including large public parks for kids and pets, hiking and biking trails, abundant lake access for kayaking, fishing and paddle-boarding, with Florida s beautiful beaches only an hour away.
Apply for Seeking BE/BC Gastroenterologist for Orlando Health's Digestive Health Institute in Sunny Centra...
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert