Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon for Orlando Health Jewett Orthopedic Institute
- Orlando Health
- Orlando, Florida
- Closing date
- Mar 10, 2024
- Surgery, Surgery, Orthopedic
- Full Time
- Position Type
The Orlando Health Jewett Orthopedic Institute is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon to join our Orlando Health s Jewett Orthopedic teams located in: Lake Nona and Osceola.
Qualified candidates must have completed an ACGME foot and ankle fellowship training program and be BE/BC in orthopedic surgery. Candidates should also demonstrate a strong commitment to patient care, research, teaching and cross-collaboration amongst multiple specialties.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellowship trained in Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgery.
- FL Medical License or ability to obtain FL Medical License.
- Thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system.
- Excellent brand recognition, with new patients seeking out Orlando Health for their care.
- Orthopedic resident teaching opportunity as well as collaboration with other orthopedic specialties within the Orlando Health Jewett Orthopedic Institute service line.
- Dynamic administration that fosters physician autonomy when it comes to clinical decision making and patient outcomes.
- Great payor mix with patients from top Orlando employers and Orlando Health team members.
- Robust operational support and resources in a collaborative work environment.
- Excellent compensation package, with production based increases.
- Benefits package includes time away for vacations and conferences, health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation and retirement savings options.
- Generous sign-on bonus with eligibility for an annual bonus.
- No state income tax!
- Greater Orlando offers direct access to Florida s world-famous theme parks and attractions.
- Our lifestyle options have something for everyone, from the downtown districts for those enjoying a trendy urban flair, to family-oriented communities with top rated public and private schools.
- We have ample outdoor activities including large public parks for your kids and pets, hiking and biking trails, abundant lake access for kayaking, fishing and paddleboarding, with Florida s beautiful beaches only an hour away.
Jewett Orthopedic Clinic has joined Orlando Health, bringing together the most respected orthopedic and sports medicine practices in the region. This next-generation partnership creates a premier team of orthopedic providers you won t find anywhere else in Central Florida or the southeastern United States.
The partnership brings together three key elements in orthopedic care that set the program apart from others across the nation: a robust outpatient practice provided by recognized leaders in private orthopedic and sports medicine, an internationally known trauma program and one of the nation s top training programs for orthopedic physicians.
With a robust outpatient and clinical practice that cares for more than 250,000 patients annually, Jewett brings to the relationship more than eight decades of innovations in orthopedic care, including the design and development of several total hip, knee and shoulder replacement systems used worldwide. Orlando Health is home to Central Florida s only Level One Trauma Centers for adults and children, which annually see thousands of patients, nearly half of whom require some level of orthopedic care. With more than 70 years of excellence in graduate medical education, Orlando Health s orthopedic residency program has been ranked fourth in the United States by the Journal of American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
The combined strength of this new partnership is the catalyst for a premier destination orthopedic facility set to open in 2023. The Orlando Health Jewett Orthopedic Hospital will be a 195,000-sq ft inpatient facility located at Lucerne Terrace and Columbia Street in downtown Orlando. The facility will also include a 103,000 sq ft medical office and therapy pavilion to include higher level outpatient imaging as well as a 75,000 sq ft Ambulatory Surgery Center. This will include 12 Ambulatory Surgery Center operating rooms and 10 hospital operating rooms with 4 virtually connected operating suites which are enabled for international training. The 7th floor includes the Innovation and Research Center which will house a 118-seat auditorium, multiple conference rooms, and a bioskills lab. It will be dedicated to the latest and safest technologies in orthopedic care as well as outstanding customer service and exceptional patient outcomes.
Sharing a history of innovation in healthcare, both Jewett and Orlando Health are committed to continually elevating orthopedic medicine to help Central Floridians enjoy long, active lives.
Uniting these two great teams enables us to pursue even more projects that can improve the health of our region for decades to come. We re excited about the possibilities!
Apply for Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon for Orlando Health Jewett Orthopedic Institute
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert