The Orlando Health Jewett Orthopedic Institute is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified - Foot and Ankle Surgeon.
Qualified candidates must have completed an ACGME foot and ankle fellowship training program and be BE/BC in orthopedic surgery. Candidates should also demonstrate a strong commitment to patient care, research, teaching and cross-collaboration amongst multiple specialties.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellowship trained in Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgery
- MD or DO
- FL Medical License or ability to obtain FL Medical License
- Fellows are encouraged to apply
- Please note that this position is not open to podiatrists
- Not a J-1 visa sponsored position
- Thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system.
- Excellent brand recognition, with new patients seeking out Orlando Health for their care.
- Dynamic administration that fosters physician autonomy when it comes to clinical decision making and patient outcomes.
- Great payor mix with patients from top Orlando employers and Orlando Health team members.
- Robust operational support and resources in a collaborative work environment.
- Excellent compensation package, opportunity to make more based-on productivity.
- Benefits package includes time away for vacations and conferences, health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation and retirement savings options.
- Generous starting bonus with eligibility for an annual bonus.
- No state income tax!
- Greater Orlando offers direct access to Florida’s world-famous theme parks and attractions.
- Our lifestyle options have something for everyone, from the downtown districts for those enjoying a trendy urban flair, to family-oriented communities with top rated public and private schools.
- We have ample outdoor activities including large public parks for your kids and pets, hiking and biking trails, abundant lake access for kayaking, fishing and paddleboarding, with Florida’s beautiful beaches only an hour away.
Orlando Health Jewett Orthopedic Institute
As the region’s largest orthopedic and sports medicine practice, Orlando Health Jewett Orthopedic Institute provides the most advanced orthopedic care to more than 250,000 patients each year. Our physicians specialize in every area of orthopedics, including:
- Bone Health
- Foot and Ankle
- Hand and Upper Extremities
- Joint Replacement
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Pain Management
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine/ EMG/NCV
- Orthopedic Trauma
- Surgical Spine
- Non-Surgical Spine
- Sports Medicine
- Brachial Plexus
In August 2023 we opened our new orthopedic complex, located on Orlando Health's downtown campus. The 375,000-square-foot facility will feature a medical pavilion and a full-service orthopedic hospital.
The state-of-the-art orthopedic hospital will be the only facility of its kind in Florida. It will include 75 inpatient rooms and 10 operating suites, four of which are virtually connected operating suites that can be used to train surgeons around the world. The adjacent medical pavilion has outpatient clinics; an imaging suite that offers the most advanced imaging, including virtual reality; and an ambulatory surgery center with 12 operating rooms and three procedure rooms. The 7th floor will be the home to the Research and Innovation center which will include a BioSkills lab as well as a 116 seat auditorium and conference room spaces.
Orlando Health Jewett Orthopedic Institute also trains future orthopedic specialists through the graduate medical education program. The Journal of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons ranks Orlando Health’s orthopedic residency fourth in the United States.