Pediatric Oral Surgeon - Travelling- Atlanta Metroplex
At Oral Surgery 4 Georgia, our top priority is providing the highest level of service possible to each patient who enters our practice. Our team strives to serve our patients needs with compassion and the highest quality care. Our providers treat each patient like a family member. We are looking for an Oral Surgeon to join our team. This candidate must be comfortable working on children of all ages. It would be a plus if the provider can travel among our practices. You do not need to travel to all our locations; we can pair you with an office(s) that is closer to you. It will be a great fit for doctors seeking a change of pace, new graduates looking to gain experience in different practices, or dentists who like to travel and work with different people and patients. We can offer a travel stipend if necessary.
- Working for a doctor-owned practice
- Complete clinical autonomy
- Mentorship & Guidance
- Seasoned Support Staff
- Comprehensive benefit package [Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, PTO and 401(k)] - For full time employees
- Company sponsored CE opportunities
- Equity buy-in opportunities
- Complimentary malpractice coverage
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards; as well as our commitment to the Dental Quality Alliance.
- DDS/DMD degree from an institution accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Oral Surgery Residency certificate accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Current and good-standing dental license in GA OR eligible for licensure
Website: Pediatric Oral Surgeons Near Atlanta - Oral Surgery 4 Georgia (oralsurgery4ga.com)
Oral Surgery 4 Georgia is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Apply for Pediatric Oral Surgeon - Travelling- Atlanta Metroplex
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert